Resilience IT is an emerging global IT services and consulting firm. The company maintains a steadfast dedication to quality and transparency. Resilience IT started out years ago by providing IT staffing in the US market. The company later expanded its services to software and application development. Since its founding, the company has constantly evolved along with changing technologies and has now become one of the fastest growing software development companies. What started out as a small company with just one staff member has now become a growing IT services providers with more than 100 employees.
****** WE ARE HIRING ******
Location - Bangalore , India
1. C#, .Net , MVC and SQL Server Developers.
Minimum 3 to 12 years experience in .Net technology
- Should be able to work in an interactive, agile environment with deliverable's based on defined milestones
- Self-motivated and should be able to work both independently
- Exhibits strong ability to work well under time constraints without compromising quality of the output
2. Project Managers with Healthcare experience -
• Ensures that updated project plans and status reports (agendas and minutes) are properly distributed, delivered, and tracked. (30%)
• Develops and maintains project plan(s) with associated deliverables for all assigned projects. (30%)
• Works collaboratively with clients staff to contact, collect, and establish connectivity and manage EMR integrations. (20%)
• Coordinates client release activities to achieve an effective transition. (10%)
• Maintains an organized list of enhancements/bug fixes for each assigned client, coordinates review by QA/CS and provides feedback to project team. (10%)
3. Product Manager
Responsible for managing the product and all its variations and flavors catering to various lines of business (LoB) such as Population Health, Patient Engagement, HER, etc.
5+ years of experience • Min 2 -3 years of exp in US Healthcare specifically in Population Health software solutions • Define and manage product roadmap • Communicate & Collaborate with cross-functional teams of developers, designers and analysts to implement and deliver new products and features • Build, groom and prioritize the product backlog, continuously managing expectations with relevant stakeholders – including the senior leadership team • Develop a deep contextual understanding of our customer and user needs, to deliver on our commitment to industry-leading client satisfaction • Gather market feedback through client interactions, focus groups, and by performing industry research to support future development • Collaborate with the organization on vision, strategy, decisioning, tactical execution, and measurement systems • Write detailed functional specifications, user stories and product documentation.